In Mexico..

Day 1 > I arrived and I was very tired, in mexico their are many lizards! I got really scared when I saw it but now im used to it. I went to the pool with my sister and my mum and after we went to the lazy river and the beach, my dad didnt come along because he wanted to relax in the suite. When I was in the tube in the lazy river I tipped over face first ! It was funny!

Day 2 > Day two we chilled near the pool and their were aerobic classes going on so I just joined with my sister, then when that finished we just swam in the pool, around 4 we went in town and shopped. I got some stuff back for some friends and Mr. Woods.

Day 3 > Day three was the resorts anniversary and they invited some people for breakfast, my family got chosen to eat breakfast . After breakfast we went near the pool and we swam . After a bit it started raining and we went back to our room , then the rain turned it to a HUGE thunderstorm. Well those are all the days that have past by and thats what we have done tomorrow on Day 4 me my mum and sister are going swimming with dolphins !! Im really exited ! I love it here in mexico! I cant wait to come back to Canada though ! Thanks bye !

One thought on “In Mexico..

1. Hi Amy,

It sounds like a refreshing vacation! We went to Mexico for our Spring Break also. It is a 4 or 5 hour drive to the ocean in Mexico from where I live in Arizona.

Do you have any photos of the dolphins or resort? I wonder if you could find a photo on Compfight that looks like your resort that you could place in your post to help your readers get a sense of what it looked like.

Kind regards,
    Mrs. Watanabe