Over March Break I……

Monday: On Monday I woke up at about 11:00am and did normal stuff like my brush my teeth and get changed take a shower, eat breakfast etc. On Monday I just chilled at home with my sister. In the evening we watched a show called “The Following”  the show is really interesting, every second something intense happens!  Tuesday: To me Tuesday was the best day of my march break, why you ask? I’ll tell you why…. On Tuesday morning I woke up like normal and did the same stuff like my brush then in the afternoon Kailey asked if I’d like to come over so I went to Kaileys house and after when I came back from her house I chilled then my dad said he was going out to the pub with friends … READY FOR THE EXITING AND CONFUSINGLY WEIRD PART??!! well here it comes… my dad calls my mum and says he has been stoped by the police and asks for the insurence papers my mum says on the side of the car after my dad calls again and says he is finishing off his last drink then my dad calls again and says he is getting milk thats why he is taking so long to get back home.  My dad comes home and the door bell rings … we all are wondering who it is and my dad says its his friend then when the door opens my sister says it that uncle ?? And I said dont be silly he lives in England!! Then he walks in and it was my uncle!!! All that time my dad went to the airport to get my uncle and made up those lies to delay because he was taking so long to come out of the airplane, everyone knew my uncle was coming except for me my mum and my sister !! Everyone was so surprised! It was an amazing day! It was so nice to see my uncle since i normally see him once every 2 years.  My dad was very happy since he is his brother and the barely see eachother….. My dad knew about him coming since January! My uncle was in Los Vegas and he dropped my to visit us in Canada , it was amazing to see him. Wednesday, Thursday: On Wednesday and Thursday my uncle was tired from his trip in Vegas we just chilled my dad took Wednesday and Thursday off from work  to spend time with my uncle, like I said we just chilled on Wednesday and Thursday. Friday: On Friday some of our friends invited us over for dinner so we went their on Friday. Saturday: On Saturday my aunt invited us over for lunch so thats what we did on Saturday. Sunday: Sunday was a sad and nice day, it was sad since my uncle was leaving that day. The good part was that we went to the mall for MEXICO SHOPPING!! You may be wondering what is ”MEXICO SHOPPING”  I went Mexico shopping since im leaving to go Mexico on Saturday for vacation for a week.Yep thats right my uncle left on St. Patricks Day. My uncle left around 5:30 it was sad , it was sad to see him go but he had to. SO that was my March break!! What did you do over march break? Maybe you should write a paragraph on your blog about what YOU did over MARCH BREAK!! And did you have a good St. Patricks Day?! Tell me what you did in the comments or write it on your blog and I will check it out!! I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING MARCH BREAK!!  Byeee ~ 🙂 – Amrita

One thought on “Over March Break I……