My Passions

My passion is music!

I love music because there are many different types. It’s very fun to listen to! Music is also my passion because it is so nice as it is spiritual.  As well, there are many different religions as the music goes with it. I LOVE MUSIC !!!! It’s what I think about a lot and it’s what I love to do!

10 thoughts on “My Passions

1. HI Amrita – I’m Rachel Broome and I’ll be your mentor for the Blogging Challenge. I have enjoyed reading your posts so far. Don’t forget to visit the main challenge site each week. My blog is at http://mrsbroome.edublogs.org – I’d be happy if you called in to say hello! I live in Australia and I’m a teacher.

I love music too – I sing in a choir and at the moment we are practising all our Christmas songs ready to perform in December. When I was young I used to play the flute. My son plays the guitar and my daughter plays the piano. Do you play any instruments?

PS My daughter has a friend in school called Amrita – what a cool name!

• Hi Viduni, I checked out your blog too, thanks for the comment. My favourite game on cool math games is probably Run 2 too! Thanks, for checking out my blog!

2. Thanks for checking out my blog, my favourite type of music is pop and rap, I love glee and One direction too! I like your blog too !

3. Hey, Amy ~ I like your blog! Cute pets, haha ~ LOL You have 2 pets named Snowflake! (: I don’t have a blog though .. Anyways, see you around! Byee ~